[3830] SS CW K0HC(W0BH) School Club HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0HC(W0BH) School Club HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2018 04:11:03 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0HC
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: K0HC

Class: School Club HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 21.7
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  204
   40:  527
   20:  199
   15:    8
   10:
------------

Club: Hesston College ARC

Comments:

Spent lots of time on 40m this year. 15m was open on Sunday, but the rate was
slow.

I missed VI but did hear NP2X sending PR and tried to work him with no luck. It
sounds like he actually was in the VI so I learned another lesson! I CQed a lot
with the beam pointing towards VI, but didn't get a call from any of the other
VI stations others have mentioned.

Only two School stations worked: W4AQL and N5XU.

We have an outstanding team of ten Hesston College students (including 5 YLs)
practicing hard this year. They're really looking forward to working you all in
the SSB Sweeps. The station worked great and we'll be ready!

The log has been uploaded to LOTW. Thanks to all for the contacts.

73, Bob, w0bh
trustee, k0hc
Hesston College ARC