[3830] WAE RTTY NR4O Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4o@att.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY NR4O Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 04:50:43 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5
Remote Operation

   80:   41   41     0    68
   40:  132  239   107    87
   20:  185  359   174    90
   15:    2   12    10     4
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  651  651   291   249  Total Score = 162,099

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Operated this one remotely from Florida in between visiting with my in-laws.
Surprised I was able to get 12.5 hours total operating time.  This is always a
challenging contest with the QTC exchanges.  Screwed up logging a few of those
exchanges early in the contest.  Works great when you get clean copy on QTCs.
But, boy is it easy to get twisted up when there are errors and you get things
out of order. Lost some points because I avoided receiving QTCs.  Will spend
more time practicing QTC entry and editing next time.  Happy with the overall
results given the remote operating and time constraints.  Thanks for all Q's
again.

73, Eric
FTdx3000/SPE 1.3K
80m dipole