[3830] WAE RTTY G4S(G3TXF) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY G4S(G3TXF) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 09:40:28 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: G4S
Operator(s): G3TXF
Station: G3TXF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Weybridge
Operating Time (hrs): 30

   80:  408   407     0   204
   40:  181   201    20   138
   20:  334   724   390   150
   15:   75   170    95    52
   10:    4     4     0     8
-------------------------------
Total: 1002  1506   505   552  Total Score = 831,312

Club: Three As Contest Group

Comments:

A fun weekend doing DIDDLES mode. Plenty of activity, despite the ever worsening
HF conditions.

Somehow the RTTY version of the WAE Contest does not "feel" quite like
a Worked All Europe contest because of the inter-EU QSOs. [In the 'real' WAE
Contests EUs can only work outside Europe]. However if that was also the case
for the RTTY WAE contest, it'd be a very thin contest indeed! Once I had
reminded myself how to do it (easy in Win-Test), it was fun receiving the
in-coming RTTY QTCs.

Like most urban/suburban Amateur Radio stations, mine is drowning deeper and
deeper into the ever rising tide of local "noise". Apologies if you
were calling and I couldn't hear you through the local QRN on 40m/80m.

73 - Nigel G3TXF (Op at G4S)