[3830] WAE RTTY W0LSD M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, diverkene@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY W0LSD M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 00:04:46 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0LSD
Station: W0LSD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 42

   80:  135   135     0    22
   40:  367   367   110    61
   20:  431   431   669    77
   15:   81    81    50    28
   10:    2     2     0     2
-------------------------------
Total: 1016  1016   829   188  Total Score = 879,588

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I guess the writing was on the wall .. about 2 hours into the contest the
logging software had a big hiccup and jumped the serial number sequence by 100!!
To think we aren't at the minimum of the solar cycle is pretty sobering. 3 EUs
on 80 meters and only 38 on 40 with 1 on 15. Mults were scarce for us. Hey, we
had fun and enjoyed seeing lots of familiar calls on the screen. A special
thanks to the patient EUs who had to repeat QTCs. It sure seems the word is
getting out about report exchanges, as there weren't many excessively long ones,
most short and crisp.