[3830] SS SSB K0ACP SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0acp@k0acp.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K0ACP SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 03:07:58 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K0ACP
Operator(s): K0ACP
Station: K0ACP

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 20:24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  140
   40:  272
   20:   38
   15:   10
   10:    0
------------

Club: MARC

Comments:

Another great SS, bands were noisy and required to constantly adjust rig to
balance gain w/static.  40m was my money band followed by 80m.  Missed MS for a
clean sweep, heard several, just never got to work em.....  AK was easy as was
NT, AK answered on my first cq on 20m!  VY1AAA came on my first call on 40m...
go figure that MS would be the problem.

Anyhow, thanks to all who organized and participated in this great event!

73 es God Bless,

Art/K0ACP