[3830] SS SSB K3EW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, phillipbarsky@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K3EW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 03:28:49 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K3EW
Operator(s): K3EW
Station: K3EW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 4

------------
  160:
   80:  172
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Got to operate the last 4 hours. As Jim WX3B suggested, plop yourself on 80 and
watch bedlam ensue. Well the first hour was really slow- much S&P until I
could find a frequency to slide my small signal into.Well it took an hour to
realize the bedlam- Found couple of run freqs mostly in the extra and advanced
bands and ran at 50 / hour which for my peanut whistle was a lot of fun. Thank
you to all the spots by PVRC'ers and thank you for all the PVRC'ers who called
in.

Prop on 80 was short, medium and long- Had a call from Utah who said he saw me
spotted.

Congratulations to all PVRC'ers who were able to rack up fabulous scores.

Best 73  to all  Phil K3EW