[3830] SS SSB NR4C Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wc.conkling@cox.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NR4C Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 03:33:44 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NR4C
Operator(s): NR4C
Station: NR4C

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA-WMSBG
Operating Time (hrs): 4:27

------------
  160:   0
   80:  45
   40:  16
   20:  21
   15:   4
   10:   0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

By, what a weekend!  My dialysis schedule got shifted a day due to the Holiday
next week and I thought Sunday would be lost completely so Saturday would be it.
Well, I couldn't seem to get any traction on Saturday at all. Until, later at
night on 80 meters, then things began to work for me.
On Sunday after treatment, I spent a little time before lunch and began to see
some promise that the day wouldn't be a wash.  Got on for a while around noon
and worked some on 20 and 40, and later afgter my nap, on 40 before dinner.
then got back on at 9:45(EST) and worked a little 40 and 80 for a finish.  Not a
big score for the  time I spent on the air, but I finally had some fun and that
made it all worthwhile.  It's a Hobby . right?