[3830] SS SSB KT4Q SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt4q@usa2net.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KT4Q SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 03:52:02 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KT4Q
Operator(s): KT4Q
Station: KT4Q

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:
   80:  311
   40:  131
   20:  550
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Always love this time of year with the sweepstakes events.  Certainly on the
bottom of the scale for propagation with no contact activity on 10 or 15 meters.
 Atmospherics were good on Saturday but Sunday night was another thing.  All in
all happy with my results given I only operated 16 hours.  Got my sweep at 1:11
PM Eastern time with the SK section.  BC was my 82nd section worked which was
quite interesting as usually that is one of the first I work.  Until next year.

Rig:   Yaesu FTdx5000MPL
Amp:   Alpha 9500 (@1500w)
Ant:   Cushcraft X7 Tri @ 60 feet, Carolina Windom @ 45 feet
Tuner: Palstar AT4K