[3830] SS SSB K8MR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K8MR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 03:54:28 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
  160:
   80:  247
   40:  344
   20:   29
   15:   47
   10:
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

A part time effort with our daughter and family visiting from NJ for the
weekend. Mostly an hour or so at a time, running the packet pileups, with very
little time spent tuning.

I had a few people commenting that they had hoped I was in WCF; normally I'd be
there by this time of year, but our other daughter here in Cleveland had our
first granddaughter a month ago, so we're still here enjoying dreary, cold, wet
Cleveland weather in addition to the new family member.

Missed SB, KP4, NL, and NT. Most worked by far was MDC, followed by VA, OH, and
IL. With the skip zones on 80 and 40 for much of the time some nearby sections
were scarce: only 8 in Michigan and 3 in WPA. WNY took a long time to make it
into the log.

Unlike CW SS where my check 64 seemed to be in the fat part of the bell curve,
there is a much wider and newer distribution of CK years on SSB.

Thanks for all the QSOs!

73  -  Jim  K8MR