[3830] SS SSB KH7XS(K4XS) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KH7XS(K4XS) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 04:27:14 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KH7XS
Operator(s): K4XS
Station: KH7XS

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:   12
   40:  798
   20:  879
   15:  322
   10:
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Decided to do the Multi-op thing like I did the SS-CW...me, myself and I with
one radio.  Goal was to break the KH6 record and the Pacific division record
held by W6GO since the 90s.

About ten minutes into the contest I knew the W6GO record was safe.  15 dropped
out as the contest started.  Without 15, SS from KH6 makes for a long weekend.
Instead of a 170 hour like last year on 15, I had to QSY to 20 after a dismal
start that yielded less than 50 Qs on 15.  It was all uphill from there.

Good to see lots of activity from KP2 and KP4.  Last section worked was VE2
(really) and WPA was one of the last ones I worked (go figure).

See you all next weekend in CQWW