[3830] SS SSB KG4IGC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KG4IGC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 13:09:39 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 16:13

------------
  160:    0
   80:   87
   40:   90
   20:   57
   15:    2
   10:    1
------------

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000
Panadapter: SDRPlay 2
Pwr:100 watts
Antennas: 272\'Horz. @ 30\' Loop, NA4RR Hex Beam @20\'

This was my first "official" sweeps and I have to say, it was
challenging but fun. The exchange definitely gives you a feeling of
accomplishment outside of the norm of 599 whatever.Bands were in great shape,
had a little QSB but for the most part, stations were very workable. There was
never a shortage of other contester's to work, but not so easy with the
occasional pileups. Didn't work any Swamp Foxes, but did get to chat and work
W4ANT Alan on 10 meters. Great talking to an old friend, plus he lives right
down the road from me so no QRM or QSB! Many thanks to all who worked me, your
patience was exceptional!

Frank KG4IGC