[3830] SS SSB K4HQK Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jwfuller@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K4HQK Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 15:23:16 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K4HQK
Operator(s): K4HQK
Station: K4HQK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Alexandria, VA
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:   78
   40:   64
   20:    5
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Busy weekend, thus limited time for SS owing to previous other commitments, the
result being a little over 8 hours of inefficient operating. Worst problem was a
bad cold that made me so hoarse I could barely speak. I croaked more than I
spoke English ;-)  Enjoyed meeting many friends from PVRC throughout the
contest.

Band conditions on 80 and 40 meters were quite good, but my vertical brought in
very few readable stations on 20 meters.

Station:
ICOM 7410
Ameritron ALS-600 amp
Cushcraft R6000 vertical (20-6 meters)