[3830] SS SSB KC3KBE(KC3BKE) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc3kbe@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KC3KBE(KC3BKE) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 15:18:17 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KC3KBE
Operator(s): KC3BKE
Station: KC3KBE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  50
   20:  26
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First serious solo attempt in contesting.  Using an Elecraft K2/100, 20m dipole
N/S at 33', and a 40m inverted-vee at 33' in fan dipole arrangement with the 20m
wire.  Tried running but without success. Found other stations able to overpower
or crowd me out quite easily.  Resigned to S&P throughout.

Wish that I had more time Sunday night. Had to pick up family at the airport.
Did pick up several mults Sunday night by switching from 20m to 40m before the
crowd.