[3830] CWopsT RM3F(N5ZO) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.n5zo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT RM3F(N5ZO) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 14:30:26 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 21

Call: RM3F
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: UA3DPX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Dmitrov
Operating Time (hrs): 0:47

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  42
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  42  Mults = 42  Total Score = 1,764

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Always interesting to operate this from DX location, barefoot here as there are
no amps at the station, will see if we get something together here before WW or
if will be LP...  Not quite sure what the antennas were, but there was something
to both US and EU direction.  Walked into shack after it had started and
remembered CWOps then...  Some observations:
Worked 22 zone 5 stations and 3 stations from zone 4, in EU 12 stations from
zones 14+15.  Nothing from zone 3 here nor did I hear anybody.  I did not have
cluster, so could not check spots.  Working East Coast from here was almost like
working East Coast from home...
Tnx for Qs de Marko N5ZO