[3830] SS SSB VE3SST Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fathom@primus.ca
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VE3SST Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 21:12:37 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VE3SST
Operator(s): VE3SST
Station: VE3SST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GTA
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:   98
   40:   58
   20:   83
   15:   22
   10:    0
------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Did much better than I expected. Missed only the NT section. Never heard any. I
know it was a challenge to work the Territories for the Canada150 contest from
my location with a wall of high rise building only 100m north of the house.
I did have the pleasure of working one US station who completed the exchange and
thanked me for ONT, then in the middle of telling me he only needed GTA, he
realized that was my section. Seemed to make his day!