[3830] CQWW CW N1DC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1dc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N1DC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 00:22:01 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:    5     2        2
   80:   28     9       18
   40:  122    18       59
   20:  240    20       78
   15:   49    14       32
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I got a cold about a week ago. Thought I could shake it before contest weekend.
It got much worse than expected and limited my hours.

This was 99% S&P. I wanted to run Sunday on 20M but could not find an open
frequency. The band was jammed end to end.

Lost my 160M Inverted L about 2 weeks ago in the first snow storm. Didn't have
time to fix it so used the 80M dipole. The "L" is far superior.

Found 80M really disappointing. 40 started slow then came alive Saturday night.

15M appeared to be dead Sunday morning until I cranked up the audio gain and
listened closely. I worked 15 countries and 5 double mults on the first call in
less than 15 minutes.

20M was the money band. I considered a single band entry but could not generate
enough QSO's without running.

Nothing heard on 10M Saturday or Sunday. Tried many times but no luck.

Great fun hunting for mults the old fashion way.

Thanks for the QSO's.

73,

Rick  N1DC  CWops #1257