[3830] CQWW CW K0JP SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vhfplus@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K0JP SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 00:35:32 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K0JP
Operator(s): K0JP
Station: K0JP

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 16:30

  160:
   80:
   40:   53    13       37
   20:  129    21       63
   15:   50    15       31
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Very pleased with the result and with the new IC-7300. The only issue is the new
rig's internal tuner does not like our long-wire on 80 and not having the band
did hurt. That issue must be resolved quickly.

Things started well when the bottom dropped out Saturday evening but that would
not matter in the larger scheme of things. When I got on Sunday morning with my
new call, and a restart to the contest, I found 20 to be amazing with 44 DXCC
entities worked in the first three hours. Later 40 came alive and provided some
new mults. I was pleased to work Rich, C6ARW, on both 20 and 15.