[3830] CQWW CW HH2AA(KO7SS) SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW HH2AA(KO7SS) SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 00:36:33 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: HH2AA
Operator(s): KO7SS
Station: HH2AA

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: HAITI
Operating Time (hrs): 45
Remote Operation

  160:   88     8       21
   80:  636    22       72
   40:  851    26       96
   20: 1682    26      102
   15:  639    22       78
   10:   24     4        4
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

My wife asked me what I wanted for XMAS and I told her I wanted to have a GREAT
CQWWCW. I had to be at work at 0700 the Monday after the contest, so I couldn't
travel. CQWWCW at HH2AA is what I got (insert smiley face)

Ray and the guys at Remote Ham Radio have done amazing work at HH2AA, read the
QRZ.com page and look at the YouTube videos. The internet connection worked the
entire weekend! Thanks!!!

The skimmer generated pile ups were great, and I ran 99% of the time. Any time
I tried to chase spots, the limitations of 100W / 2 el yagi / OCF dipole were
very clear. The HH2 call sign must have been very unexpected, even at 13 WPM I
couldn't get it across to 90% of the people I called. S52AA is in a lot of
logs!

73, Bill KO7SS, in Arizona