[3830] CQWW CW PJ4A(@PJ4G) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PJ4A(@PJ4G) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 01:26:21 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PJ4A
Operator(s): K4BAI KU8E
Station: PJ4G

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  123    19       74
   80: 1018    29       98
   40: 2531    33      134
   20: 2082    34      131
   15: 1426    30      103
   10:   45    15       27
------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

We did an old classic M/S setup. One run station and one multiplier station.

Thanks to John,K4BAI, for arranging for me to go with him. The new Momo Beam
antennas worked great. We had no problems at all with anything at the station.
Personally I think I prefer M/S over the M/2 we have been doing all these
years.

Also thanks again to Noah,K2NG, for letting us use his excellent Bonaire contest
station. This was our 12th trip for CQWW DX CW to the station to operate as
PJ4A.

Jeff KU8E and John K4BAI