[3830] CQWW CW CO8ZZ SOSB40 Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, co8zz@frcuba.cu
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW CO8ZZ SOSB40 Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 01:46:04 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: CO8ZZ
Operator(s): CO8ZZ
Station: CO8ZZ

Class: SOSB40 LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: fl10mw
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:
   40:  929    23       84
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Las TUnas Contest Crew

Comments:

I completed my goal (to win my own record) despite loud QRM
(30dbs over S9) from a local source I dont identified so far, in
fact, I started 4 hours later and finished 1 hour before for that
reason (QRM). However, enjoyed the contest as always, hope to get
into top ten WW. Best regards and see you all next year!!