[3830] CQWW CW IT9GSF SOSB160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IT9GSF SOSB160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 12:08:29 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IT9GSF
Operator(s): IT9GSF
Station: IT9GSF

Class: SOSB160 HP
QTH: Sicily
Operating Time (hrs): 19
Remote Operation

  160:  998    15       62
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

In memory of my elmer Piero Marino, IT9ZGY, 160m's Mr Sicily, despite stupid
cousins and gravediggers of our passion.

Sorry that North West (USA) Beverage antenna was not working because of cable
broken. I worked remotely from my home 60 km away from contest QTH assisting my
little child Flavia with some QRM :-)

Rig RRCs and N8LP remote to switch Bevs between the two receivers of the K3 and
used the Diversity mode with good results.

I had to stop frequently and to stop for four hours during second night.

Worked on italian band only (1830-1840) and lost many multipliers. All QSOs made
outside of these frequencies with italian stations are not legal and should be
penalized by Contest Committee.

Italian IARU association, ARI, could request to allow italian stations to use
the full 160 mts band but I see that they are sleeping or loosing time in stupid
battles against operators and new technologies. These means they are bigots,
anachronistic, and so, antiquated, because our passion is always modern.

I cannot understand why they look at the past and don't accept modernity as
modern studies don't forget the past and don't disturb you.

Beware of them! They are the gravediggers of our hobby/passion/lifestyle.

73 de Fabio Grisafi, IT9GSF.