[3830] CQWW CW W5PR SO(A)SB160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W5PR SO(A)SB160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 13:42:25 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W5PR
Operator(s): W5PR
Station: W5PR

Class: SO(A)SB160 HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): .75

  160:  11     5        8
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  11     5        8  Total Score = 325

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Had planned to do a single band 10m assisted, but there were no signals on 10 at
the start of the contest so I spent about 45 minutes working the loud signals on
160. Receive antenna was out of action, but the transmit antenna was quieter
than usual. Had something come up the next morning that precluded me from
working the contest for the rest of the weekend.