[3830] CQWW CW TO1A(F5HRY) SO(A)SB15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f5hry@wanadoo.fr
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW TO1A(F5HRY) SO(A)SB15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 20:14:27 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: TO1A
Operator(s): F5HRY
Station: FY5KE

Class: SO(A)SB15 LP
QTH: Kourou
Operating Time (hrs): 21h30
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1597    32      116
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1597    32      116  Total Score = 688,940

Club: Clipperton DX Club

Comments:

Another remote operation from FY5KE, still with a 2 x 300 ms time delay which
makes synchonization sometimes difficult when people do not understand why it
may take some time to answer ... Sorry for that, guys, but I am 7000 km away !

Bad conditions on 15m, especially to EU. Each mult was a struggle (LP does not
help !).

Thanks to Laurent F6FVY who was operating 40m from FY5KE and who setup my
station.

73
Herve F5HRY