[3830] CQWW CW VE5WI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE5WI SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 07:29:21 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE5WI
Operator(s): VE5WI
Station: VE5WI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Saskatchewan
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    3     3        2
   80:   20     5        3
   40:   27     7       11
   20:  132    14       22
   15:   29     9       12
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

My CW skills are pretty rusty, so I only did S&P.  I, along with many high
speed ops could have had more contacts if they would slow down to 30WPM or so
for the last half of the contest.  Anything over that for speed I just went on
past them not wanting to waste my time or theirs. I admire their skills, but
they could improve their scores if they came down to where I could work them.
I'm sure there are many more like me in  that regard. All told I enjoyed it, and
I think I did ok for an old guy at 80 years of age. As my old Irish grandmother
used to say I'll be back next year "if I'm spared".