[3830] CQWW CW IH9/OK6RA SO(A)SB40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IH9/OK6RA SO(A)SB40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 10:33:44 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IH9/OK6RA
Operator(s): OK6RA
Station: IH9/OK6RA

Class: SO(A)SB40 LP
QTH: Pantelleria
Operating Time (hrs): 44

  160:
   80:
   40: 2221    32      117
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2221    32      117  Total Score = 987,274

Club:

Comments:

Dipole 13mH, 2 phased verticals, FT1000MarkV Field, 2x beverage

Problems with ferry to island Pantelleria (did not go due bad weather) and very
havy wind and bad weather conditions....

But we are still trapped on the island, we hope to get back to the mainland
The weather is even worse than at our arrival. So we have to wait here :-(((

Elektricity supply problems after the contest ( 7 hours without elektricity)

I know why nobody wants to ride here...
It's really not easy to be in the contest like IH9/..

Very big compliment and admiration for Martin OL5Y (IH9/OL5Y) who has been here
30times ! Also for team IH9P.

See you next year.... maybe also from here..

73 Vaclav IH9/OK6RA