[3830] CQWW CW V47T(N2NT) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW V47T(N2NT) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 01:51:40 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: V47T
Operator(s): N2NT
Station: V47NT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: St. Kitts
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Radios: SO2R

  160:  287    14       57
   80: 1205    26       81
   40: 2559    32      107
   20: 2842    35      115
   15: 1293    25       91
   10:   18     7       15
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I finally made it home today, after a very tiring trip.
Many issues getting the station ready, and it took a lot out of me.

I am in awe of the scores from Jose,Yuri, Dan and Chris.. All fabulous 2BSIQ
efforts.
My rates were disappointing this year even though this is a personal best QSO
total. It seems the pileups were uncontrollable, everyone zero beat.
Low band conditions were the best I've ever heard from V4.
More people should learn to call slightly off frequency, even N1MM+ has that
feature built in.

I will keep trying to improve, still enjoying the single op challenge in CQWW.
Nothing like it!

Next time remind me to get there earlier and keep the setup simple :)

Many thanks to N2NC, NP4Z, and V44KAI/V44KBP.. for their great support.
And to V47JA for the use of his villa so I had a nice place to stay.
The local radio club has now a deal with the local power company to shut off
their BPL system for the contest, which basically wipes out all the bands.

73 Andy N2NT/V47T