[3830] CQWW CW OM7M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lubomirmartiska@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OM7M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 11:22:38 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): OK2BFN OM2KI OM2IB OM3PA OM5MF OM5RM OM5RW OM5ZW
Station: OM7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Slovakia
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  294    26       97
   80:  934    36      123
   40: 2804    39      158
   20: 2836    38      159
   15:  210    33      131
   10:   41     8       40
------------------------------

Club: LBCC

Comments:

Another great contest from the heart of Europe.
This year we skipped the SSB part because of my DX-pedition activity with Stan
LZ1GC to YJ0GC and Miro,OM5RW went to support ED8W crew. Before contest we fight
with lack of skilled CW operators. Milan OM2KI had to leave to business trip and
Tami/YL/OM5MF was away. Finally they came in Sunday and helped us till the end
of the contest achieve the result.
Regarding the contest we did not have any serious technical problems except one
stack match for 20m. RX antennas worked well and we added SAL 30 for 80/160m.
Regarding the propagation low bands was  in very good shape and we nearly
reached DXCC on 160m. 20&40m was our main point collectors.
Congrats to LZ5R for their superb station & score.Its pity that had been
waiting for secret score until the last hour.
Congrats goes to other EU M/S team for great score too especially our old known
rivals IR4M which we've paid back for the last year loss.

Anyway had a good time with friends and thanks for all QSO.

73!

Lubo,OM5ZW