[3830] ARRL 160 LZ5R(@LZ1KFM) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 LZ5R(@LZ1KFM) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2018 07:17:42 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: LZ5R
Operator(s): LZ1UK S55M
Station: LZ1KFM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: KN22KF
Operating Time (hrs): ~14h

Total:  QSOs = 214  Sections = 50  Countries = 0  Total Score = 21,300

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Enjoyed top band for fun. Mostly one operator at the time at station.
The condition was a bit better second night. We heard more than we put in log.
Nice surprise was NA7TB from AZ answering our call. Thanks for Your patience
(called us several times before but managed to find right moment).
Low moment was W0TT who was not able to copy us during both nights.
Thanks to all callers and see You in next one.
This is not the right contest for our geographical position, but it is always
fun trying to break NA local pileups.

EQ:
IC7700+IC7800
TX-1/4 vertical & 3L wire yagi