[3830] ARRL 160 ND0C Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, randydvm@iw.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 ND0C Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2018 14:11:29 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Total:  QSOs = 30  Sections = 12  Countries = 0  Total Score = 720

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

It was cold, snowy and very windy here, so rather than go outside in that
weather and beat my head against a tree, I decided to spend a few hours on 160
running 5 watts to an 80 meter inverted vee at 38 ft!  I only called stations
that were loud here, but many of those CQd in my face anyway!.  I can definitely
tell who has Beverages if they're able to hear me!  For those that were able to
pull me out, thanks for the great ears!

73,
Randy, ND0C