[3830] ARRL 160 K9CT M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K9CT M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2018 14:15:06 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9ZO K9CT AG9A NQ6N
Station: K9CT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 33

Total:  QSOs = 1409  Sections = 81  Countries = 45  Total Score = 401,184

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

We had a great time....if you subtract the QRN from storms and the tornado
warning, hail and wind. We are sure this affected our 5 point Qs and the number
of QSOs. But it is what it is.....

Great team...we setup with one run station and another interleaving station
sharing the TX antennas. So we worked together to make more QSOs and enjoyed
that aspect. Thanks to K9ZO, AG9A and NQ6N for their teamwork.

Good signals from JA and EU when the QRN was less. Sunday was probably not as
good as Saturday here. We saw skimmer spots in ZL but none heard or worked.
Missed AK and NT. We saw a spot for WL7E but didn't hear him. Rates were very
good at the start of the contest.

Congrats to the teams that scored higher than us! Great job.

73, Craig K9CT