[3830] ARRL 160 AD4EB SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 AD4EB SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2018 14:40:13 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 767  Sections = 80  Countries = 22  Total Score = 165,036

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Just put my 160m inverted L up on Saturday, so missed the first evening.  Static
crashes were just about unbearable, had large lines of thunderstorms just east
and just west of middle Tennessee.  But hung in there anyway.

Europe was booming in, best I can recall.  Missed NNY, AK, and NT sections.

Thanks for all the QSOs, sorry to those I could not quite pull out.

73 - Jim - AD4EB