[3830] ARRL 160 W6YX(N7MH) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W6YX(N7MH) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2018 21:52:30 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): N7MH
Station: W6YX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Stanford
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

Total:  QSOs = 230  Sections = 65  Countries = 6  Total Score = 34,151

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

All operation was during the 0600 to 0800 hours both days. Never had any
sustained runs of more than about 10 minutes. Earlier in the evening would have
been more productive.

I was surprised that all 3 of the Beverage antennas that were repaired or
re-strung in January are still functioning. I heard 3 EU stations: TM6M was
solid copy the first night and a bit weaker the second but never heard me
calling; F6AGM came through for a short time the first night but also didn't
hear me; I heard G3TXF calling and working an east coast station but never saw
him spotted.

I did not work any Africa but heard the CT9 with a nice signal calling someone.
Never heard on the spotted frequency, though.

Thanks for all the Qs, especially when it was a struggle to copy on one side or
the other.

73,
-Mike, N7MH