[3830] FT8 RUp N4BP SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4bp@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] FT8 RUp N4BP SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 12:16:23 +0000
                    FT8 Roundup

Call: N4BP
Operator(s): N4BP
Station: N4BP

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 21:34

------------
   80:   27
   40:  117
   20:  264
   15:   73
   10:    0
------------
Total:  481  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 36  Total Score = 41,847

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Set out to spend the weekend in the ARRL 160M Contest.  But the noise was so bad
that I canceled the second night's effort and tried my hand in the FT8 RU
instead.
It's amazing how FT8 along with WSJT-X can decode signals that are completely
buried in noise!  Our local power company is unable to keep up with repairs to
damaged lightning arrestors, and right now there are many producing mind numbing
noise.  Still a fair amount of busted QSO's because of it..