[3830] ARRL 160 W4NF M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W4NF M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 00:32:23 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF W7IY
Station: W4NF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 17
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 920  Sections = 77  Countries = 35  Total Score = 233,968

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Due to a number of Holiday related events (Christmas Parade, company holiday
party, etc) this became a Multi Single and partial Remote operation.  I operated
the first night from the home station and then Stu (W7IY) connected remotely to
the K3 and handled the second night.  He was limited to 500W from the KPA500
while I had the the OM 2000A+ when I was operating.  We had fun and had some
good EU runs with 83 5 pointers.  So the new NE beverage worked fine but the
West beverage was just very loud.  I need to do some investigating if it is was
man-made noise or if it was just conditions.  Tnx for the Qs and CU in the next
contest.  73, Jack W4NF