[3830] ARRL 160 W3IP SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, m.cresap@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W3IP SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 01:15:52 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W3IP
Operator(s): W3IP
Station: W3IP

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Va
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 310  Sections = 56  Countries = 13  Total Score = 42,900

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My first chance to check out my new FCP that replaced a very poor radial system.
S&P rate was the highest ever for me. It seemed easier to work the eastern
2/3s of the US, but the west coast was just as elusive as it has been in the
past. After some analysis on EZNEC, there is more redecorating of the inverted L
in my future. Was only able operate full time on Friday evening, sporadically
thereafter, 300 watts, inverted L at 66 feet, FCP.