[3830] ARRL 10 N4OO SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, na4bw@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N4OO SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2018 23:45:19 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N4OO
Operator(s): N4OO
Station: N4OO

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Ga
Operating Time (hrs): 5,75

   CW:  130    35
  SSB:   81    26
-------------------
Total:  211    61  Total Score = 41,602

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

For grins I decided to turn the rig on 10M about 9pm Friday night expecting a
lot of nothing.

Well the next 2 hours yielded 82 q's and I originally thought it was going to be
a total bust. Almost every signal didn't move the S meter but it seemed what was
heard could be worked. Very Spotlight propagation - when 1 NY was worked 3 would
follow. When 1 MN was worked 3 would follow. A good bit of QSB and nice to see
guys riding the waves to make the contact. Left the radio on some Saturday and
Sunday and checked in periodically but the band didn't ever open. Worked
numerous Ga. stations I have never heard before. Where have you guys been?!!

That was actually a very pleasant surprise! 73 es Merry Christmas all.  N4OO