[3830] ARRL 10 K4BAI SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K4BAI SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 00:45:51 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 11:36

   CW:  293    55
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  293    55  Total Score = 64,460

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for all QSOs.  Used my 80M inverted vee as an antenna for most of the
first day.  Surely turned my beam a lot not to notice the signals didn't change
much.  Had rearranged the antennas on my antenna switch and made a mistake.  Now
I know the 80M dipole will be a good back up antenna for 10M.  Band was better
than it might have been.  Most DX were from South America.  Worked three KH6
stations and one ZL.  73, John, K4BAI.