[3830] ARRL 10 K5KG SO Mixed Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, giwagner@k5kg.com, FCG@groups.io
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K5KG SO Mixed Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 00:54:13 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K5KG
Operator(s): K5KG
Station: K5KG

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

   CW:  513    59
  SSB:   95    28
-------------------
Total:  608    87  Total Score = 194,706

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Surprisingly good propagation to specific regions.  At times, signals were
extremely strong and, at other times, very marginal.  Many times propagation was
to a wide area, such as 8's & 9's, but at other times it was focused on a
particular state.  A Saturday afternoon opening to the west coast was a real
treat. Some of the CA stations were peaking over S9.  Saturday evening was
crawling with SA stations, with PY's being the strongest, followed by the LU's
and CE's.  On Sunday morning, I worked my first New England stations, including
- would you believe - a run of RI stations! Lots of MA, NH, CT, and a few in ME,
but no VT.  Finally got WB1ABQ in VT - the only VT heard all weekend.

States missed on CW: AL, GA, WY, ND, NE, SD

DX on CW: 9Y, CE, CX, HK, LU, P4, PY, PX, V5, XE

DX on SSB: CE, CX, HK, LU, PY, PX, XE

STATION
K3 & KPA1500
2x Triband yagi at 60'