[3830] CQWW CW VE7SZ(VA7RR) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va7rr@telus.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE7SZ(VA7RR) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 04:04:00 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE7SZ
Operator(s): VA7RR
Station: VE7SZ

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: British Columbia
Operating Time (hrs): 29

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1931    33      112
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1931    33      112  Total Score = 669,900

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Allan, VE7SZ, for hosting me for the weekend.  I got to try out his
new 20 meter antennas that went up during the summer - 5 over 4 with the top
antenna at 120 feet.  They performed very well.

Conditions on Saturday were very good both to Europe and Asia, but not so much
on Sunday.  I ended up with 40% of my QSOs being 3 pointers, which is much more
than I would have expected given the sunspot numbers.

Thanks to all for the contacts.

73,
Gary
VA7RR