[3830] ARRL 10 WD0T SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WD0T SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 04:08:49 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  120    39
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  120    39  Total Score = 18,720

Club:

Comments:

That was mostly a VHF contest, as was expected.. I was planning to operate a SO
HP CW since conditions were down, but didn't get the amp ready in time, its an
old SB221, and put new filter cap bank, diodes, grounded grid mod, yada yada,
and didn't get it done in time.. in fact still don't have it done, as ran into
issues.. so, ended up SO LP CW..

Boy Friday nite was really OK, made 85 Q's, Saturday all day made 30 Q's and
Sunday made 5 Q's..  And I was listening all day Saturday and Sunday, and CQing
quite a bit, just stations that would pop in and right back out.

Always fun to work in these conditions, and to see what areas open up.. Friday
nite was east/ southeast/ south.. Saturday was OH, MI, VA, and then South
America, Sunday was MI, WA, and SK..

Did not work ANY CA, amazing, only heard 1 station in CA.. Heard WJ9B but could
not get his attention, Will from ID..

Thanks for fun, and CU in upcoming contests, Lord Willing!

73 Todd WD0T

Rig: TS450S/AT, 100w, fan dipole for 80/40/20 at 50ft.