[3830] ARRL 10 WO4O SO Mixed Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wo4o.radio@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WO4O SO Mixed Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 18:01:55 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: WO4O
Operator(s): WO4O
Station: WO4O

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12:43

   CW:  433    50
  SSB:   50    15
-------------------
Total:  483    65  Total Score = 119,080

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Thinking 10m would be a bust Friday night I opted to play tennis. Slept in late
Saturday morning and woke up to lots of 10m signals. Pleasantly surprised
compared to 10m during CQWWCW. Slept in late Sunday morning, too. Then, my TCVR
began misbehaving with drifting TX/RX CW signals. Thinking the SO-3 TXCO
component had gone bad, I replaced it with the original board, but no
improvement. So, switched radios to continue operating. (Backups are good!)
Lightning threat forced me to QRT for awhile on Sunday. Oddly, my logger
refused to log Fred/K9VV until I added /4. One FL family of hams added seven (7)
SSB QSOs to my log! (Thanks WX4TV, N8ZQZ, AE4FH, WX4TVJ, KM4IPF, WK1DS/YOTA
es KM4TXT -- Look 'em up on QRZ.com) In retrospect, coulda/shoulda checked SSB
more often for more Mults.

Merry Christmas and Make it a Great 2019!

73 de RiC wo4o