[3830] 9A CW N8II SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] 9A CW N8II SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 17:15:55 +0000
                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 9.3

  160:   24    13
   80:   55    20
   40:   27    10
   20:  188    39
   15:    8     4
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  392    86  Total Score = 91,332

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Activity seemed much better than last year. 40 was almost closed to EU before it
opened here, but I was not back on until 2135Z after Xmas cookie bake. I missed
a lot of time when 20 was open. Conditions were not as good on 20 as in the CQWW
CW, but I still was able to work Russians including UA9BA. Signals on 40-160
were not nearly as strong as a good night with solar flux at 80-100. I worked
almost all that I heard but many were a struggle. KL7, RM4, TF3 and a loud 4M1
were worked on 160 and P3, VY1, YL, and RM4 on 80. There was very little
activity from the south, only one SA QSO. 15 was marginally open to EU around
15Z, very low activity.

Thanks for the QSO's and happy holidays.

73, Jeff