[3830] CWopsT VE3NNT HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lesbrown@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE3NNT HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 04:11:18 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 20

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 0:52
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:  40
   40:  28
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  68  Mults = 65  Total Score = 4,420

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Operating the station remotely from the beautiful island of Reunion (FR7 land).
Nothing but my Surface Pro tethered to my cell phone for internet access. I'm
managing the delay of about 2 seconds. We'll be here for another 2 weeks, so
I'll try to get on next week and see if I can improve my score. I got started
late since my tablet decided to do a Windows update.

Hiking is great here. We did the 6 hour hike up to the volcano and back
yesterday. That was exhausting but a fabulous view. We're off to the beach
today. Enjoy winter back home :)