[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 04:29:32 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 20

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:    7
   80:   76
   40:   50
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  133  Mults = 115  Total Score = 15,295

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Missed the 1900Z due to Dr. appt., but the good news is that it makes sense to
put up a 4 square for 80 and get some use out of it. Still many months of
treatments.

I can sure tell when I switch to a band where I have a really good antenna.
Rate goes up.  80 rocks already.  Not much difference between inverted vee and
vertical.  Both are exceptional for what they are.

40 was just OK, but signals not so good. I don't use the SteppIR here because it
rarely tunes.  80 was nice!  Beverage did not seem to pull weak guys out.  I
have been preparing a SAL30 which should help.  160 the last couple minutes was
not too good because I never found a pocket of activity.

I sure do notice the new guys who get on.  It really fills in the gaps and makes
the contest great.