[3830] RAEM W1UE(@W1KM) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, egan.dennis88@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RAEM W1UE(@W1KM) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 11:55:41 +0000
                    RAEM Contest

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1KM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ma
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
   80:  166
   40:  108
   20:   23
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------
Total:  297  Total Score = 44,474

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

80M was the band!  Signals were strong, plenty of stations to work.  40M was
poor; seemed that the MUF dropped below 40M, resulting in lots of weak stations.
 RBN agreed, giving me a lot of readings under 10dB.  20M was shut tight at the
contest start- lots of telnet spots but no audible signals.  I was able to do
some S&P on 20M the last hour of the contest, but 20M wasnt runnable until
the last 20 minutes or so.  Sure wish 160M was a good contest band for this
test.

Still, an interesting contest!  Love the distance based scoring!  Thanks to Greg
W1KM for the use of his great station.

Dennis W1UE