[3830] CWopsT N1LN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N1LN HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 14:07:59 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 26

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   33
   40:  100
   20:   35
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  168  Mults = 149  Total Score = 25,032

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Started late today due to Skimmer issues.  Had to change sources because AE5E
was not passing any spots - which I should have tested.  Bad me.  Then MM was
not displaying what was being sent at the bottom of the log window which for the
way I run SO2R that makes things a bit difficult. Restart would fix that but no
time. And finally, MM was not advancing the cursor out of the call window to
Name, so I had to do that manually.  Not a big issue but different.  Again,
restart of MM would fix but no time. Oh well - all my fault due to no
pre-starting gun testing!

In any case, the bands were all in great shape. LOTS of EU in the log for both
members and non-members and all were all strong.  Great to have 20 open.

Thanks for the fun and Qs.  See you this afternoon.

73,
Bruce N1LN