[3830] CWopsT WT2P HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wt2p@wt2p.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WT2P HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 20:04:33 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 26

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  76
   20:  15
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  91  Mults = 88  Total Score = 8,008

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Woke up from my midday nap in the nick of time... 20 was very soft here again,
although signals were a lot louder than they were at 1300Z. Focused on my strong
band 40. Signals weak into W4/W5, East coast was loud. The usual suspects in
MI/OH were weaker than usual.

Looking forward to 0300Z session, always like having 40/80/160 available.

I hadn't done these in a month or so, but the little rust that was there seems
to be knocked off. Should easily get 100 tonight. Let's see!

73,
WT2P