[3830] TBDC 3V8SF(KF5EYY) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ash.kf5eyy@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC 3V8SF(KF5EYY) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 12:44:29 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: 3V8SF
Operator(s): KF5EYY
Station: 3V8SF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Sfax
Operating Time (hrs): 10h30

Total:  QSOs = 307  Total Score = 2,022

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Everything was ready to have fun. Since I had problems before hearing some weak
EU signals so I added a BOG which I finished right before the contest start.
Nice activity from Europe at the beginning then everything disappeared at
23h00z.. I slept few hours. At 04z (almost 2 hours before my SR) east coast
started to come loud till about half an hour after SR.. That was real fun!
Furthest QSO was with XE2X, 10500km! It's amazing what can be done with 100W on
160! I just worked my DXCC number 101 today on Topband (in 3 months time, 1
night a week).
When I left the shack going home, I found out that a dog has flattened two of my
car wheels... 3V8SF location is really good but stuff like this, or getting
stuck in mad, are to be expected :))

TX: 17m toploaded vertical, 12 radials
RX: 260m Beverage NA, BOG to EU, BOG to JA

73 Ash 3V8SF/KF5EYY
also 3V8SS
www.kf5eyy.info