[3830] TBDC EI4HQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC EI4HQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 20:19:37 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: EI4HQ
Operator(s): EI4HQ
Station: EI4HQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IO51
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 134  Total Score = 700

Club:

Comments:

Not one of the easier outings on top band for me. Worked hard for many of the
qsos, thanks to all DXers for their patience, persistence and station work to
make contacts possible. As an LP operator, it felt like my TX antenna was
rubbish (it’s not) but 100w just wasn’t enough to make it through on many
occasions last night. I’ve a list of 50+ stations I could hear well but not
work... one of those top band outings ;-)