[3830] TBDC W5UHQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, eldon1639@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W5UHQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 07:32:17 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W5UHQ
Operator(s): W5UHQ
Station: W5UHQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 98  Total Score = 564

Club: CENTRAL OHIO OPERATORS KLUB EXTRA-NOVICE

Comments:

[log removed from comments]

START-OF-LOG: 2.0
CALLSIGN: W5UHQ
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP 160M LOW
CLAIMED-SCORE:
CLUB: Central Ohio Operators Klub Extra-Novice
CONTEST: STEW-PERRY
CREATED-BY: WA7BNM Web2Cabrillo 1.14
NAME: Eldon Peterson
ADDRESS: 1639 Golden Drive
ADDRESS: Newark, OH 43055
EMAIL: eldon1639@gmail.com
OPERATORS: W5UHQ @W5UHQ
SOAPBOX: Great Contest using a base loaded 43 ft vertical AND 50 WATTS. I heard
very
SOAPBOX: little DX from my QTH this weekend. but had good luck S&P on North
American Q's.
SOAPBOX: Lots of fun and very little QRM or crowding. Just grins I jumped over
to the FT8
SOAPBOX: after I ran out of CW I could copy and already worked.  I added three
new DXCC
SOAPBOX: countries with great reports.  In other words, FT8 will be the only way
I can
SOAPBOX: get my band #9 endorsement on my Five Band Plaque. I did hear a lot of
CW OPS
SOAPBOX: around 1842 calling CQ for eons, with all the space on rest of the
band, why
SOAPBOX: melt the FT8 sub-band. It did not bother the FT8 decoding as much as
those
SOAPBOX: stations must have bothered them.
END-OF-LOG: